12/12/16. A rant from Christine following an incident when she was attacked by a dog. Thankfully the only damage was to her nerves and some scratches on both her rear panniers.
- ******* dogs! And the ******* owners who cannot control their “dogs” .
- Two out of three church experiences have been horrible in a country that espouses Christian values.
- Almost 50% of the electorate chose a misogynist, racist as president.
- And don’t get me started on the post office!!!!
There are mitigating factors of course.
- Whenever we have stayed in someone”s home they have been vehemently anti-Trump.
- Their dogs have been generally well-behaved and friendly.
- Motorists have been far more considerate and respectful of cyclists than we had been led to believe would be the case.
- The church in Ormond Beach was really friendly and just as welcoming as one could hope for.
Christine may recover her equilibrium in a day or two.