- It is hot, and flat
- The countryside is quite frankly pretty dull.
- The cycling hasn’t been great so far with a lot of it on busy roads, with cycle lanes, along built up areas.
- In general the provision for cycling with painted cycle lanes and miles of good pavements, or sidewalks, if you prefer, has been far better than we had anticipated!
- We imagine the air quality in Florida is terrible as it has felt like cycling in the centre of London all the way so far.
- The people are very friendly. Lots of interest in what we are doing and wanting to chat. Lovely.
- The birds are brilliant. Lots of them including ospreys, cranes, pelicans, woodpeckers, cormorants and numerous others.
- Seeing a rocket go across the sky just after take off from Cape Canaveral was really exciting.